Experience, knowledge, integrity, attention to detail and always my client’s best interest are the qualities that describe my philosophy and work ethic.
Real Estate is a live, changing industry with many demands on sellers and buyers. The need for constant education, researching market trends and values from local neighborhoods to worldwide information is imperative. My over 20 years of experience in the local real estate market, as well as having relocated several times gives me the unique perspective of an outsider moving into the area. Although I’m not native to the Pacific Northwest, I’ve experienced different cultures from across the country but the beauty of the northwest has my heart.
My background in retail management and superior customer relations prepared me for the challenges and rewards of real estate along with serving my client’s needs. I also have extensive experience with interior design, staging, home remodeling and return on investment which allows me to advise both buyers and sellers in complex, difficult real estate circumstances.
In my spare time, you’ll typically find me with a thrilling mystery novel. Gourmet foods are a passion of mine having owned my own gourmet stores. I also enjoy gardening, sewing home décor, antiquing and healthful living. I love canning and preserving my own harvest. Church and family is extremely important to me, with three children and six grandchildren to keep me on my toes.
Accreditations & Certifications:
- Managing Broker
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Broker’s Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Weichert Relocation Certified
- Cendant Mobility Relocation Certified
- Multii-Million Dollar Producer (MMDP)
- Member of Top 35 Real Estate Offices in USA
- Hosted 1/2 Hour TV Show in Southwest WA & Northwest OR “Homestyles NW/5 days a week”